What is Chrysin?
Chrysin is a natural compound in the flavone compound class. It can be found in various sources in nature like fruits, honey, propolis, passion flowers, and many more.
Due to its flavanoid-type structure, chrysin exhibits various biological activities like
- Anti-oxidative properties and enhances natural anti-oxidative potential
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- Anti-microbial action
- Possible anticancer agent
- Improves insulin sensitivity for diabetics
- Immunomodulating and suppressing properties
- Antidepresant potential
- and more
If you need individual consultation, offer or purchase amount for Chrysin, please contact us at email@example.com