What is Epigallocatechin?
Epigallocatechin is a natural compound in the flavonoid compound class. It is a cis- isomere of commonly found gallocatechol. There are various sources of Epigallocatechin in nature, but most commonly it is isolated from St. Johns worth Hypericum perofatum.
Due to its flavanoid-type structure, scientists have identified a large variety of biological activity that Epigallocatechin possess like
- Anti-oxidative potential
- Anti-inflammation properties
- Cardiovascular protection
- Protects blood lipids and improves their metabolism
- Possible anti-cancer agent
- Inhibits actions of neurodegenerative diseases
If you need individual consultation, offer or purchase amount for Epigallocatechin, please contact us at email@example.com